Philip Lack, AACI, P. App
Accredited Appraiser of the Canadian Institute
Professional Appraiser, Principal
Philip Lack currently provides full real estate appraisal and consulting service through Lack Realty Appraisers and Consultants Inc. (LRAC) as fully accredited member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
Philip Lack has served as Chairman of the local chapter of the Appraisal Institute of Canada as well as assisting the Provincial Admissions Committee in reviewing candidate members for full accreditation.
Sworn as an Expert Witness through Ontario Court General Division.
Received professional residential designation in 1991, completed the advanced program of the Appraisal Institute of Canada and received full accreditation in 1995.
Provide services for a wide range of property types including industrial, commercial, investment and residential properties. Specialized assignments have been completed for aggregate extraction sites, development land, easements and rights of way, golf courses, orchards, partial interests, mixed-use and multiple unit buildings and subdivisions.
General practice includes valuation and support services for condominium reserve funds, division of assets for divorces and estate settlements, expropriation and land development analyses, financing, municipal and private property portfolios.
Appraisals and consulting services are provided to a wide range of clients including but not limited to those listed below.
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
- Bank of Montreal
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Corporation of the City of Oshawa
- Corporation of the Town of Ajax
- Corporation of the Town of Whitby
- Genworth Financial Canada
- Ministry of the Attorney General
- Ministry of Government Services
- Ministry of Transportation
- National Bank
- Oshawa PUC Networks Inc.
- Regional Municipality of Durham
- Royal Lepage Relocation Services
- Royal Bank of Canada
We are currently affiliated with the following organizations:
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Industrial Commercial & Investment Council of Canadian Real Esate Association
- Ontario Real Estate Board
- Durham Real Estate Board